Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Written on My Back.

Spinning helicopter seed,
You fell into my palm.
I looked at the sky and it was a psalm.
A ballade on the organ,
Played by Billy Corgan.
I sleep with your wild outlandish dreams,
Sneezing the make believe.
Coupled with a lantern of kerosene
I am not every young man’s dream.
The roamer, the ranger, and the caped crusader ought not to follow me.
I’m too in love with this pile of seeds.
I like to scratch until it bleeds.
And bandage the wound with crystalline.
A deeper breath than one would need.
Spiraling away,
Don't stay to see.
Gallop back to your country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visual Propaganda

My photo
Visual artist. Educator. Writer. Sculptress. List Maker. And Creative Soul. This blog is a sketchbook for visual discourse and experimentation.

Link to my artwork: The Earthbound Collection.

Wonderers